Monday, August 13, 2007

Only Time Knows

Today's the 1st day of the 7th lunar month. Kids, you shouldn't wander around at night. Go home early. Those ge tais are here again. So fast. It's already a year. I don't watch ge tais at all. Maybe I feel weird. That's why. So fast. 7th month already. When will Oct arrive?

After the 7th month still have one more plus month before he's out. Why so slow? 2 months plus ago I'm still working. 2 months ago I'm in hospital. All these seems just like yesterday. I hope time will really fly past fast fast. I really can't stand waiting anymore. I'm tired of waiting.

My mind really is confused up. I thought it's only CNY yesterday. -_-'' Cos I dreamed of CNY in my dreams yesterday night. Yum yum. Missed the food. And after the 7th month comes the month of moon cakes. Yet he's still not here yet to eat yummy moon cakes with me. I missed him. I missed his accompany.

Still waiting for his letter. It's around 2 weeks since his last letter. Should arrive soon I think. Wonder if he received my last letter. And what will he wrote in this letter. Don't even dare to go Malaysia. Afraid that his letter might arrive anytime. Slow. So slow. I wait until my neck become like turtle neck already.

Saw that guy's profile again today. Felt a stab in my heart. Ouch. Hurts one you know? I really do wonder what if I bump into him one day. Will I just ignore, walk away straight or say a hi to him? I hope that day doesn't come at all. Let my mind continue thinking. SG consider small, but not that small to let me bump into him?

I don't know what the hell I'm typing down tonight. Mind all confused up. Maybe I lost my direction that's why. Only ate 1 meal today. PS all my friends and stayed home. Never speak a single word. I don't know. I just feel very tired. Can someone guide me to my path please? I really don't know what to do anymore.

A lizard dropped in front of me. It looked at me, I looked at it. And I ahh. It ran. -_-