Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Same Old Thing

I'm so bored lar. Everyday slept till late late. Then either crawl online or watch shows. Life is getting so fucking bored again. When can I get my old busy working life back? I want to work. Someone get me a job please! Anyone got lobang?

I missed the times when I'm at Newstead. Ta bao ing food for the guys. And missed the times when I'm at best. Everyday monkey ing around. They now offered me a job at best. Should I go back? I really don't know if I'm in a suitable condition to work or not.

I'm kind of like half mia now. I guess it's good for me to have a rest now. Might be going Malaysia next week. See if that's possible. Cos I still need to rush back for my appointment. Actually I don't know if I like or hate this new life of mine. Carefree and relaxing but well yea, bored. Very bored.

Unless I stayed at home everyday. Then I don't have to spend a single cent. Now I'm even afraid of going out. Cos I need to spend. -_-'' Afraid to see the inside of my bank account dropping day by day. Don't even dare to go back IMM. Cos I will sure kena squeeze dry by my old friends.

Just let time pass by like this. It seems faster this way. Just another 70 days and he'll be out to keep me company. Maybe I should just spend every single day like this till he's out. And leave the hunting job matters aside first. Sleep 16 hours everyday. Left 8 hours to do things. I guess that's enough.

Everyday only eat 1 meal. I don't know why I just don't feel like eating. Maybe should asked darren to drive me out one day for makan. He got a new car le! I'm going to buy his car plate number. Skali let me tio 4D tau pio. Then ho ho ho. Merry xmas liao. :D

Oh ya I let darren suan till cham cham. Damn him. He GOOD.

Time for sleep again. Haha.