Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Interesting 700

My 700th post.

Wow. I don't know my blog so old liao. Wonder who is reading. OWN UP! Who reads my blog? LOL!

Been talking to my buddy yesterday night. We were talking about his looks, his new car etc. Then his typo rocks also. Laughed until I nearly died.

Sleep in a awhile.

Typo: Sleep in a well.

LOL! He frog ah? Sleep in a well. HAHAHA!

Okie, I'm evil I know. Then talked to PJ di tonight via phone for 30 mins. His voice so wow. Nice. I can't believe it's him. Talked about ger and zenn. He asked me to be careful. Don't diao kia. (Got kids, understand uh huh?) -_-

I told him choi choi. I not so stupid. Then he blar a lot of things to me. Heng the conversation only 30 mins. Otherwise I also don't know how to continue. LOL.

Then tonight talked to J. I don't know why he and buddy always can cheer me up. J is so freaking funny. We keep talking about who don't want who etc. To think last time the whole IMM said he like me. I just listen listen fly fly lor. He's nice and fun la. But don't know. Cannot! Responsibility la. I still got tian kong need to jiao dai. If not got dai ji liao. Zzz.

What my mind thinking. Want to play only is it? Zzz. What a 700th post.