Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Lost For Direction

Slept till late late. Woke up at evening time. Never feel so good before. It's been such a long time since I sleep so well. Feels shiok.

I just discovered if I didn't go out, means I don't have to spend any money. Which means if I didn't work for a couple of months will be fine also. What matters most now is to treat my health back first. I need to recover before finding a job. Maybe if my old company called me for part time, then I'll take it and work a while for fun.

Watch vcds and it's already night time. Time to sleep again. One day pass by so fast. I guess it won't be that tough for 70+ days to pass right? I'm feeling so tired recently. Never eat much too. Just don't feel hungry and don't feel like eating. Food just don't interest me anymore.

Currently I'm feeling lost. Lost for direction. I don't know which way should I go. To work or not to work. If work, what kind of jobs should I go for? Sales line again? Or office admin jobs for a change? I really don't know. And don't want to know so much for now. I need a break for now.

Just want to enjoy myself for these few months while waiting for him. This week is fully booked by friends. I love the company of friends. Then maybe going to Malaysia next week. Time will pass by easily regardless of with or without a job. Since I started work, lots of problems arise. It's time for a rest.

I'm tired. Who cares if my mind is in a blank now. Lost for direction so what? Back to the starting point so what? I'll just stop for now first and continue finding my path later.