Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Back To The Start

After 8 months. It's back to the starting point again. I'm jobless again. And spending my life sleeping, online, shopping.

Went back office to collect pay. 300 plus only. Lie to me say got 2000 plus. My head. But never mind. Better than nothing. Enough to last me a month I guess. Next month then start to worry about money.

I'm thinking of doing some business with a friend. So call business which you won't want to know what it is. But I don't have the guts.

Went imm after that. Had a really enjoyable day there. Chat, joke, laugh. At least I still have my friends now. Whom I can go visit when I'm bored. They asked me to go back best work. Still considering. I like to take a break first before moving ahead.

Will be spending my next few days either watching the vcds I bought. Or go back imm find my friends. Lots are not working there soon. To think if I'm going back, they're gone. What the hell. No mood to do anything now. I'm just faking my smile.

Tired of this. I'm really not happy at all. I want back my old happy working life I use to lead.