Monday, August 06, 2007

IDK post

3am now. Can't sleep. Don't know what to blog.

I quited my job. Due to reasons that I can't get along well with supervisor Aunty Jenny. Don't want to mention much. Just that first impression she's really a kind lady. Get to know her more, you'll 'understand' her so well till you'll know.

Tomorrow going Sim Lim to collect LeMon's pay. I miss LeMon this big family. If possible I rather wish to return back here. Maybe going HR there request to change showroom. No way am I going to continue staying there. If not possible. Then bye bye. No point saying more.

Had a nice chat with old friends tonight. Enjoyed myself. Maybe I really shouldn't work now and rest till he's out. Time to give myself a break. I don't know what I should do now also. Brain is so empty. Life is in such black and white.

Update:

7am now. I still can't get to sleep. Danny asked me to sleep earlier. Very early hor?
Feeling very troubled. Finally decided not to work. Till he's out. Sorry to kor. Newstead is really not suitable for me.
Hope tomorrow's pay can last me longer.

I went to take a full look at that guy's Friendster profile again. Don't even know why I will browse over there. They looked so en ai together.
I don't know anything. But surely I don't have feelings for him anymore right?
But, what if we meet on the streets on day?

No, I don't want that day to arrive.

Reading up my old blog archives. Last year's this exact time post. It's about how I blocked Darren on msn to avoid being too 'good' friends with him. Seems like every year his name will never fail to be in my posts. We've know each other for so long. A lot has been wondering why we both are not together.
Why ah? I also don't know. Don't want to know also. I'll just haha it off. =)