Sunday, August 05, 2007

Funny Buddy

I am unhappy because Darren didn't keep me company online. LoL.

He's now so famous in my blog. Haha.

Well, sort of angry with him. Already suffered some bad problems at work. Went to find Zenn after work. Pass her his letter because she want to see. Had some couple of fun nice minutes with her. Then she went with Cedric and fat cat to pub. I didn't join them. Instead I went home. Choose the longer route. Spent nearly 2 hours and got home.

Came online, Darren messaged me and said he's back to our old game. Then I logged in to keep him company. He got bored and logged out. Went Dota after. I want to call him. He said he's lazy. As usual. I just gave him some pissed off attitude and went off. Come to think of it. It's all my fault. Sorry buddy. I think only he can stand my unreasonable temper.

To think he's so nice to ask me if my fever's better yet. Although it's last week's matter that I'm sick. And I've already recovered like years ago. LoL. But anyway must learn to appreciate it right? To think I still can throw nonsense stubborn temper at him. Zzz.

Asked him out for makan. He want a few more people to join in. Anyone interested? He's a rare person to meet one okay? That guy want me to jio all girls and introduced him. I told him I don't have girls to introduce. Instead if he don't mind he can choose me then.

Crazy lar. We're too familiar to be couple. LOL. Only friends too 'ripe' aka shou already then can joke this kind of joke.

LeMon called me and asked me to collect my pay. Monday is pay day! One thing to be happy today.

Darren said, "Don't like quit and change job lor."

I'll take it as an advise. Thank you.

Don't know why. Chatting with him I'll always feel better after. =)