Saturday, August 04, 2007

Work Stuffs

Work wasn't that bad. Jeff left for Japan no one to bicker with me. LoL. I'm starting to mix in with my colleagues. Joined in their jokes and laughters. Today was good. But it can be better. And I hope the better comes tomorrow.

Tomorrow is no uniform day. Happy! Don't have to wear uniforms on weekends. Great isn't it? Still thinking what to wear tomorrow. Black perhaps? It's cool. Then work is until 7pm on Sundays. Some more I only need to work 15 days a month. I'm smiling now.

The only bad point is Funan is quite far from my place. And it's at the city area. Means lots of people and traffic. Something I hate. But I'm already starting to get used to it. At most wake up earlier. Who cares? Most important is I need to enjoy my job.

Compare to my previous job. Freedom although is much more lesser. Colleagues are not that crazy. But at least I got myself a job that allows me with so much flexible time and stuffs. Must learn to appreciate. God bless.

I'll try to work more and off lesser. Earn more this way. My pay is by daily base. Not sure how much is it. Not going to bother also. With work, time will pass more faster. I'll just keep myself busy and make myself tired to pass time now.

Counting down in the meantime. Hope time pass more faster.