Friday, August 03, 2007

Laugh It Off

Pon work. Since I'm only expected to work like only 15 days a month. Why not pon more then? LoL. Well, it's just an excuse. You can say that I'm lazy to work. It's not really my kind of job and work place. Already sian-ed after 1 day. I could get tired after for like say 1 week and just totally quit. I hang on for the sake of having some extra cash this month.

Slept at home. Went out shopping at IMM. Bought loads of stuffs. Spent like nearly 200 bucks on shoes, clothings and such. Feels great. LoL. Weird right? I actually feel so much better when I'm already broke like a begger and yet spent so much. Girls are weird creatures. They broke, they spent, yet they happy. LoL.

Broke friendship with dar sis. Unbelievable right? He, cause of Darren's matter broke our 3 years friendship. Said I side with Darren. My dad even want to pay back the so call money Darren owe him and save our friendship. I don't care a wee bit. Told Darren about it. And we both just laugh it off. Chatting with him can be so interesting. Sometimes I really do wonder if I sort of like him. But actually nah. It's just pure friendship. I bet mei would say, "Chey! Ghosts then believe." LOL!

Darren's back from MIA. I guess I'm the next one going to be MIA. He cause of schooling went MIA. LoL. Who would believe Darren the lazy to study guy would go do part time study at SIM? Things really do will change so much till you can't adapt to it. Well, I guess that's life.

Replied his letter. Told Zenn that he wrote. And she seems so interested to know what he wrote to me. LoL. I'm only interested why he's locked up at a DRC. Drug rehabilitation center. Don't want to think anymore. Learn from Darren, get myself busy and make myself tired. This way, things tends to be forgotten easily and time will pass more faster.Yeah right.

My god. Cannot pon work anymore. Time to get sleeping and cracking tomorrow.