Thursday, August 02, 2007

Mixture Of Good And Bad

First day of the eighth month was so far so bad. It's a mixture of good and bad actually. First day of work is damn bad. Ok la. Half good and bad.
I'm expected not to do anything. Ended up I get more bored and feel suffocated.
I hate this kind of work life. Missed IMM much. Stress although. But the people there are real fun. Unlike here, graveyard? -_-

Went IMM after work. Waited fucking long for one stupid fucking cab. And the poor driver got scolded by me hell lot when he picked me up. Poor guy. Keke.
Went to find my old friends. And most importantly talked to Julian kor about my work.
I always felt so much better after going there.
IMM, my kind of place! =D

Came home and opened the letter box. To my surprise. I saw his letter! You can't imagine how glad I am. Thanks goodness he wrote. =)
Although nothing much to mention in his letter. I feel very safe with his words. Will bring it to me at work. And at the same time thinking how I should reply him. Or should I say how to mail back to him? I'm a bodoh. -_-

I'm starting to believe in god. He will hear your prayers indeed. It works.
Today someone prayed for the rain to stop at City Hall and it really did!
And this time for mine. It works wonderfully great. Thanks god. =)