Saturday, September 08, 2007

Day out

Today went out. Weets~ I feel like I'm a bird. So carefree. Went to my twin cousin's house. Talked crap. Mei was emo. Yi talked to me then. Had lunch at their house. What the thing mee goreng. Taste weird. But looks nice. LoL. Rotted at their house after that.

Went to imm after that. Home sweet home. But they don't really seems to welcome me alot leh. Except for some. Some gave me fucking attitude. Then was like ok lor, sua, never mind. I hack care them. Continue to walk walk shop shop with my cousins etc. Bought nothing back. But don't know why. I'm pleased with myself for not spending any cents on useless stuffs.

Had dinner there. Then back home. On my way home saw my meow meow. Mating with another cat. Wtf. LOL! Nothing much la. Simple day, but really nice. More family day please! Tomorrow di said coming over my house cook spaghetti for me and mama to eat. Another family day? Guess so. Hope it will be good.

I think I'm typing the same style as matt tonight. LoL.