Sunday, September 09, 2007

Today

Today got his letter. In his letter he said he will be release on his actual date. Cos he got himself 6 strokes of caning on 4/9. Which is ow. Cane on him, pain on me too. I don't really understand why. He's not doing any serious crime why must give him such a heavy sentence?

Suan don't want to say anymore. I've very glad that he can be release on his actual date. 44 more days. 1 more plus month. 6 more weeks. Very fast I guess. I wonder how is he now. Is he awwing in pain? I bet he can't even sit properly now.

Today's a bad day. 8 of Sept. Which me and that guy got together last year. Where like one year later. We became like this. In another one year, what will we become?

Di came over just now to cook spaghetti for me and mama. Ok la, wasn't that bad after all. A tad salty. A tad too creamy for my liking. Overall not bad. Wanted to learn and cook for him some days. After lunch, di stayed for dinner and left at 10pm.

Today just happened like that. Nothing much.