Monday, September 10, 2007

Beauty sleep

I think buddy played mia on me. It's been like a few times I messaged him. NO reply! I don't know if he's avoiding me or what. But for what reasons I don't know too. And for sister, he seems super urber busy.

For my mei and ger they, they're back to studies as exams are approaching. So I've been feeling a little bored these days. Zenn was busy sleeping instead of accompanying me. So lidat, I decided to spend my time on bed. Slept till 5pm today. Ignoring all calls and smses.

I think I'm really feeling a little too bored already. Should I get a job? It's another 6 more weeks before he's out. What should I do in this 6 weeks? Don't tell me I'm going to sleep my time away. I didn't even bother to watch those vcds I bought. Was feeling lazy.

I'm feeling weird. Wanted the company of friends yet feel like being alone. Don't like crowded places also. So that's why I ps matthew today. I don't feel too well at crowded places. Suntec visit da jie plan was canceled due to me.

Didn't even watch my show tonight. Think I'll wait for it to be on youtube then watch. He asked me not to sleep too much in his letter. Later I become pig then he don't want me. -_-'' Am I really sleeping too much nowadays? I think so. But who cares? Sleep now.