Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Left

I've been considering this for a very long time. It's been part of my life for the past 2 years plus. Quite a bad turning point for me recently. Till I don't have the courage to speak and continue with what I've been doing for so long.

After all. Everything died down ever since I started working. I don't have the interest anymore. So let it be. Since he start to message me first, I'll just tell him my decision. After all this, I feel so much relax. Don't have to bother about virtual stuffs anymore. I can concentrate on real.

No regrets. I only regret I never leave earlier. It only adds on to my burden. Not part of them doesn't mean I can't hang around with them anymore. I was told by C last night. Regarding my past. I then know it's been such a bad feeling. Which I never notice earlier.

Now I just want to sleep more. And wait for him to be release. Then continue walking my reality path. As for virtual. Don't think I want to depend on it too much now. Virtual is just like a dream. Which things I can't do in reality I'll be able to do it in virtual. Stupid thoughts actually.

Hey. I feel so good now. =)