Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Family day

My cousin and uncle surprised me with my ding dong bell. Doorbell la duh. I was like. He early release and come visit me? I jumped up. Only to hear my cousin shout "shen shen". =.=''' CHEY! I thought who. LOL! No la, actually I was very glad they came over. So I washed up and get myself awake.

Had a very nice afternoon with my cousin. We chatted, giggled over girls stuffs and of cos not forgetting to do girly stuffs. Manicure! I showed my cousin the things he bought for me. So sweet. Another 6 more weeks aka 40 days then he'll be release. I shall wait. =D

RongFang has left HabboLitez. We would like to take this opportunity to thank her for all her effort that she has put in in the past and wish her all the best for her future endeavors.

There, about yesterday's post. I quited Litez. Been having this decision for like a couple of months. I feel good now. Cos I know what's best for me. Real life is more important. =)

I shall be a little piggy now. Oink!