Thursday, September 13, 2007

Friends day

Today was nice. Well, sort of. If only he's by my side. Then my life will be completely wonderful.

Went out with Zenn today. We train-ed from cck to woodlands for MOS burger, head towards amk hub after, amk got nothing one, alot of couple things only. See le jitao sian 1/2. Then we went to novena sq 2, there only hello kitty shop nice. Back to kranji's this fashion later. It was quite a fruitful trip. With a birthday present for my dad and a I got a short from this fashion.

Zenn and me home-ed at mine afterwards. Chat la, eat la, gossip la, giggle la, every girl's things la. Ced came and fetch her home at 2am. Which was so sweet. Made me envy.

Had a fear. Feared that he might not be able to release on oct. Cane him please, cane him! x.x

Ouch, my bank's drying out on me soon. How how how?

Sigh. I need a job. A part time one maybe. Lobangs anyone?