Friday, September 14, 2007

A moment of nonsense

Suddenly, I just don't feel like online anymore. Even if I'm online, I'll appear offline. Although C and my mia together plan was call off. But what is the meaning of you being online and talk to people yet people don't even bother to fucking reply you? I know some will say, Sorry! I'm away. Then put away la for goodness sake.

I tried to message a few of my close friends. Buddy had already dao me for like so many weeks. Call him no answer. Sms him no reply. Msn him like talking to dead air. J also. Walao guys. I'll always be there when those guys need my help. But they always play dead on me whenever I just need a someone to talk to.

The most happening matter now is about the earthquake shake which sg also exp. But I feel nothing leh. Though Zenn said she felt unconfortable during evening yesterday. Which I believed was caused by the stupid shake. Zenn went home late night yesterday. And I slept at a terrible time of 4am.

Xiao yi went for her op. Wanted to accompany mum to msia to visit her. But was afraid that his mum will call and ask me to visit him together. Been a long time since his mum last called me. Does that mean she won't call me again anymore? No more visiting of him for me? Sian.

Bored the whole day. Gastric's acting up again. Lazy to go to my sinseh. Slept my time away. I napped 3 times today. Been wanting to catch up on my vcds. Always know how to talk but forget to watch it. End up it's still left unfinished. = ='''

He came online today.I don't hate anyone previously. But now I hate a guy by the name of SK. SK, I don't know if he's still reading this. But I just want to tell you I HATE YOU! I sent him a =) Do you understand what is xiao li chang dao?

Phew, I feel better now after a round of blabbering nonsense.