Friday, September 28, 2007

Good life? Bad life?

Today already 28th. Yet I receive no letter. Sigh. When?

I'm back to my old life. Habbo-ed whole day. Stare at my computer whole day.
I started to mix back with Litez gang.
Started going to accompany Bryan at his room.
I don't care what people say of him. He's good to me I'm good to him then.
I just want a friend. That's all.
I just want to do nothing but stay idle at my computer.
Facing it I'll be glad. Cos time will pass more faster.

I don't want this kind of life. I can't adapt to it anymore. See? I'm so tired now.
Whole body aching after staying infront of computer whole day.
I wished I can be back to my working life.
Where I just concentrate on chiong-ing sales and earning money.
Everyday is money. Now? Although I didn't spend any money. I still feel jia lat.


I wan to go out. Wish to go Sentosa. Heard that the sunset there is really pretty.
All my friends are either married, attatched, or had a stable job.
Me? Doing nothing but habbo whole day. Useless me.
Even lijia now is a mummy. Me? Still mummy's ger ger.

I got upset by this kind of life already.