Saturday, September 29, 2007

Some funny stuffs

Yesterday night chatted with Bryan (again la duh) on phone. I don't allow him to dc me. So we chatted till 4am again! He was so poor thing last night. Cried wor. O.O Hush hush. Big guys don't cry. Then I sayang him lor. He finally stopped crying at 3 plus. Scared me to death. -_-

Sorry la. Partly my fault that he cried. We chatted again today morning! Till 1.30pm when his friend came then he dc me. He even talked to me when he went pang sai-ing. EEE!! LOL!!

We were like talking about nonsense stuffs. And he keep singing to me. Jay Chou's songs! OMG!

I think the reason why me and him so gham is cos he looks and behaves like my ex. =l

Nods nods. I don't know. I just found a sense of familiarness in him that allows me to chat freely with him.

We can be good friends. As well for, part time couple. LOL!!!
If I had no bf then... Groans!!

Interesting. Thanks Bryan for adding some flavors into my life. :D