Thursday, September 06, 2007

A letter

Dear,

Do you know that the guy is harassing me again? I'm feeling so troubled recently. How I wished that you're beside me right now. So that you can share my problems with me. But too bad you can't. The worst is I can't even tell you how I'm feeling now. To think I need to blog it out and let you see next time. It's such a foolish act and thought of mine. But I really can't think of anything else more to do anymore.

My mood is well, in fact very bad recently. I throw tons of tempers. Luckily my cousin and darling sister are here. Sister comfomt me via the phone while my cousin came over. It's been such a torture when you're not here with me. To think I need another few more months then we can be together. I do wonder what life will be without you. Think I depend on you way too much now. It's not a good thing.

Without you by my side, I need to do everything by my self. Settle every single one of the problem alone. Without you to help me. Not even without your comforting or scoldings. I missed the times when you take away breakfast for me everyone morning. It's such a sweet feeling to eat those porridge you bought for me everyday. Cold or warm. It warms up my heart instantly. But now? I can only look at the stuffs you bought me. And pin my thoughts on them.

Please, be release earlier. I can't bear being alone anymore. It's such a torture.

I miss you.