Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Monday not blue

Was playing around with my Friendster. I think my Friendster got hack or something. There's always something funny in it. Including weird messages etc. Next time must see carefully where I typed my Friendster password to. Cos I heard there's a fake Friendster website that asked you for pass. Once you typed sala place. Means gone case.

Buddy logged into Friendster. = =
It's been like 1 year plus since he last logged in. I was like omgwtfbbq? O_O!!
His new photos are still as handsome as before. xD
Have some confidence in yourself la buddy. He always said he's not yandao looking enough. = =
If I'm not attached hor, I'll chop you first place. =P

Mama got some free 1 night stay at Genting hotel or something today. Guess I'll be enjoying myself in Genting a few weeks more. Papa and her said ask him along too if he's released at the exact date. Then we can have an enjoyable honeymoon holiday then. Wee! Can't wait. Hopefully all is what I expect.

Saw ting's blog. She and her bf are so happy now. How I wished I can be the same as them too. Sort of envy them. Jealous also. I don't know why am I feeling this way? I just know 2007 has never been a good year for me. Buddy also faced a lot of problems. But his problems can be cleared. Well, except for his love life I guess.

What's in for me for the remaining months of 2007? I don't know. Neither do I wish to know.

Another 50 days more.