Monday, September 03, 2007

After yesterday

Time sure pass fast. It's already a few days after Sept now. I do hope Oct will arrive asap.

Been noticing my blog always are about the same old stuffs. No wonder I found it bored to blog nowadays. Rather spend my time sleeping. Slept till 5pm today. Didi called me at 10 plus am and let me scolded till kns. Poor didi. = =

Tooth still hurts today. Can't bite anything using my bunny tooth. And I'm afraid that too much stress on that tooth will case it to shake. Then omg. Had some soft food for lunch and dinner today. I only ate two meals per day now. Find that it's already more than enough for me.

My right cheek is swollen like a quail egg. How to go out like this? Tell me? Seems like I kena box by people like that. And the skin on the bruises on my arms started to peel off. Bleed! Walao. Pain. I think I accidentally rub against my blanket or something yesterday night. Better spend the following few days at resting at home. Time to catch up on my vcds too.

Wanted to go comex. But was afraid that I might faint again. Been having dizzy spells these past few days. Forget it. Why should I go comex? To visit my old companies staffs? Don't like the sight of them. Jeff is staying at comex tonight to clear up the mess. I'm bored cos nobody pei me argue online.

I'm bored la. Someone help. = =