Sunday, September 02, 2007

Curse day

Think today is cursed. Nothing good seems to happen.

Was on my way to meet mei and exchange those ppc for C. I actually feel dizzy and fainted and fell off the platform at Yishun station. Luckily got people save me. Kind souls thank you. Lucky the train just left the platform. Otherwise I'll be mince meat now. Still be typing here meh?

I had a small part of chipped tooth. My bunny tooth! T.T And some bruises over my arms and face. Because I smacked my face and knocked my head against the don't know what also. Walao pain la. Some more I pity my poor tooth. Not cute cute anymore. T.T

Blood, blood. That's what I heard when I kena save. I thought to myself, dead meat. This time sure die already. If not also sure need go hospital. Heng ah! I'm perfectly alright. Now then I know life are so fragile. Can end anytime. One minute you can be chatting here, the other minute you can be lying there.

Mei was like damn blur when I told her I'm feeling unwell. She saw me kena surrounded by mrt staffs. The pass mei the ppc. Asked her to change. But seems those things are out of stock. A waste of our time. The mrt staffs are so nice. They actually brought me over to the cab stand and flag a cab down for me. Think they scared I might faint again. LOL!

Went over to Zenn's house after I reached home and rested for awhile. After chatting with her I felt better. She also said the chipped tooth's wasn't that obvious. Which I goes heng. Her mum so cute can? Her grandma also not that bad as she told me she was. Had dinner at her house.

After back from her house I went my cousin's house. LOL! Busy busy. She also told me my tooth wasn't that obvious. Double heng. My uncle and aunty were shocked la. But still nobody's more shocked than my dad. He said I must have been drunk. LOL! Maybe?

Kk, my supper noodles is here. Time for food.

Don't worry la people. I'm ok. Maybe today's just a cursed day.