Saturday, September 01, 2007

Nightmares

Yesterday night I had nightmares of 22/10. I found myself waiting for him outside for the whole day. Yet he didn't came out. The next day to my horror when I asked, they said he can't be released.

!!!!!

I hope it's only a dream. Because most of the times my dreams do come true after all. Otherwise it will be totally opposite.

Heart thumping a little too fast recently. I guess I must have worried too much. Learn to relax myself for goodness sake.

Tomorrow going out with mei to exchange those ppc things. Hope we don't get lost there. I'm still not familiar with that place. Although I went there for like one week once the previous time to collect my pay. It's not the same place. But still consider quite near. So let's tikam tikam. =l

Evening might be meeting Zenn. I miss the girl so much. We're so close now. Sometimes I think if she's really his sister then how good can it be. Because I don't seem to get along well with his sister. Rather I get along well with Zenn. Which is so call his god sis.

Had a lot on my mind to blog out. But then it suddenly became blank. So that's about it.

Well, I guess so? Two pictures and that's about it.