Friday, August 31, 2007

What a day

Just back from watching a movie with C. Ratatouille. Not bad la. I rated it just pass which is 3 stars for me. 881 is 4.5/5! Perhaps I'm more into local movies. Not going to reveal anything from the show. Don't want to be a spoiler. I can only say it's a good ending.

Bought Mac home and kena followed by the cat which me and him always feed last time when I came back from work. The meow mi want chicken nuggets! =.='' I had to call mum downstairs to chase the meow mi away. It jumped up on me and want me to bao bao it. So ke ai can? But ke ai also cannot eat my nuggets! So shoo it.

I'm so full and bloated now from my mac supper. It's a blessing to eat some fast food once in a awhile for supper. Today's really a sucky day. I kena from radio. Account gone. That one suan. Since they now become lidat. I've nothing to say.

Then it was the job thingy. Jie recommend me telemarketer job at her company. Which she arranged for tomorrow's interview already. But at last minute I fly her plane. She must be damn disappointed. Sorry jie. I'm really not into office jobs I think. Prefer running out and doing sales.

Saturday need to go out with mei and a couple or a group of monkeys. Bless that I don't kena anger by those kids. Things are getting way more complicated than I can imagine it out to be. Omg. Bless those things don't get tangled up too. I've have no more to say.

I can't seem to forget the past recently. It keep coming back into my mind or into my dreams. Weird. Very weird indeed. I can't even forget his old hp no even though I tried my best. Are ex's no so difficult to forget? I can't even remember his number. Yet I can't forget that guy's old no. Ahh. Fan la. I need my sleep now.