Thursday, August 30, 2007

Do you understand

I think I slept my whole day away. Zenn asked me over to her house. Wanted to go, but was lazy in the end. So I called it off. We chatted on the phone though. It's really something unbelievable that I would become so close with Zenn. I knew her through him. Which before that I saw Cedric's and her photo on Friendster before. Not knowing I would actually know her so well now. It's just like a dream. Which happened in less than half a year.

A lot of matters can happened within half a year. Well, a year to be exact. Last year at this time. I was still bothered by that guy. This time at this year, we bumped into each other on the streets yet never even bothered to say a hi. Next year at this time, who knows what will happen. I asked myself, will I even be alive at that time? Maybe not.

I saw lots of my old schoolmates already papa and mama. Kind of envy them. Why are their lives so good? Where else for mine is like sai. I just want a simple relationship which will allows me to smile when I think of it when I'm old. Just a simple wish. Am I even being greedy like this? Why does heaven keep making a fool out of me? When then can I have a smooth path to walk on? Instead of walking through a path full of pebbles and water holes.

Streaming some songs on air now. Poor listeners, they're going to be bored stiff. I played all those emotional songs. Perhaps I really feel very emotional now. Guess I'm tired again. I waited and have waited. But? It's still the same. Everything just went back to the starting point. I tried to seek for it instead of just plain waiting. But worse. I found myself lost instead. Maybe I should try not to do anything. Not even wait. Perhaps chance will arrive this way.

Buddy said this, "The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of."

*Nods* =)