Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A trip to the hospital

Soon will be Sep already. Happy. Cos Oct is coming nearer and nearer. 22! 22! 22! ^o^

Went hospital for appointment today. Doctor Melvin is so cute can? He asked if I got a bf, if nope, he said he's going to woo me. *Blush* I was giggling there when I heard that. And told him one thing before I went out of the room.

Me : "Meow meow, go die lar!" =X

HAHAHA. See how bad I am? I knew he's joking with me, hence I can joked back with him. With a same age guy as my doctor, I really feel very comfortable and can talked a lot of stuffs to him. Today we talked about movie. I told him about 881 and he told me about Gay Jay Chou's movie.

Him : Why don't like Jay?
Me : He's my ou xiang. Ou tu de dui xiang. *Pukes* =X

Sorry, no offense to Jay's fans.

Every thing's under controlled now. Doctor said I smiled a lot more than the previous time. Of course doctor, cause you are cute. xD I'm on less medication now. 2 now rather than 3! The dose of my medication decreased too. And I only need to visit him 2 months rather than a month later. Means I'm recovering well then. Well done RongFang! You did it. You managed to fight depression. Congrats!

Overall, today's just a trip to the hospital and a sleepy day. I slept my whole day away after I came back. LoL. Piggy me. Well, today's still considered not bad. *Smiles*