Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bo liao

Nothing much to say today. I'm currently busy in MSN now. Tonight will be a short post. My computer damn laggy tonight. And I'm not going to tell you why. LOL!

Going hospital tomorrow noon. Need to sleep early later. Think I'll go out walk walk after going hospital. Don't feel like staying at home all times.

Got his letter today. HAPPY lar. He feared that he might get a longer sentence. Which is something I feared also. Sian. Don't know reply him what. So just choke up some rubbish and send back to him. -.-

Meet C at night and kena pass the whole stacks of used cards. Around 300 lor. Help. So many. Thur we going watch movie. Then jeff said got IT show at suntec. Don't know want go or not.

Lidat lar. Told ya nothing much tonight. I blogged until sian. Sleepy. Nitez.