Monday, August 27, 2007

Day dreaming

Time passes so slow. It's only 27th now. Tomorrow got to go back hospital for appointment at early noon. Spending money on medical bills again. Need to see Doctor Meow Melvin again. Need to step into that darn TTSH again. Somehow I missed the beds and the nurses there. Because it's only when I'm in hospital that he's there to take care of me.

Okay, wth am I thinking again? -_-

Ya, I missed him. =(

Wonder if everything can be as smoothly as what I predicted, he's able to come out on the 22nd of Oct. Then we spend a few days together. After which we go to find a job. Hopefully the working venue will be quite close. Then yum yum. The happy working days will be back again.

Had a long talk with mei yesterday night. We chatted till 4am in the morning. Talked about him mostly. How he had no future. I only see the 'qian tu' $$ on the walls instead of 'qian tu' future. And mei advised me to 'change' him away. To buddy. LOL! So bad right? No la, cannot. Me and buddy will just remain as what we're now. Good isn't it?

Slept a lot recently. I can even sleep till evening today not knowing that my kai ye came over my house to visit. I dreamed a lot too. But most of the times are nightmares. Dreamed a lot of the past. I guess I missed the old times lots. Ya, and I did.

It's night again. Sigh.