Sunday, August 26, 2007

For goodness sake

Today is not a peaceful day. I'll explained why.

I got woken up by THREE phone calls in less than TWO hours.

First to call was sister. He asked me to over his house and accompany him chat. But since after the incident of my parents and him happened, they disliked me to go over to visit him. So of course I can't go. Was lazy to go anyway. BEDOK! So far. So pang seh him.

Second to call was didi kenneth. He said he's bored and called from Vivo to disturb. Said today's a National Couple Day again. Asked me to go out accompany him shopping. But since he said today's a National Couple Day. Why should I go out and rub salt to my wound? So of course I pang seh him and stay at home sleep. :D

Third to call was matthew. Jio me go rush hour 3 movie with duck and mei at BISHAN?! When he called it's already 4pm. The movie starts in less than 3 hours. Asked me go over to bishan, I then rush hour. So after discussing with duck they all. I got pang seh! LOL! Good for me too. Wasn't in the mood to go out today.

So homed today whole day. Never eat, only sleep and online and watch tv. Tomorrow's sunday. How how how? Home or out? Don't know. Neither do I want to know. Sleep! :D