Saturday, August 25, 2007

Nothing to blog

My poor mouse died a terrible death. T.T
It's roller's died. I can't scroll it anymore. But still, I love it. =D

LoL. Something random. I'm bored. Smsing jeff. Seems I only sms him when I'm bored. LOL. x.x

Nothing to blog la. I feel sleepy again. I thought I just woke up at 4pm. And napped at 5.30pm. Now I'm sleepy again. Wth. How to kill my sian ness? Thought tomorrow will be a great day out. But then it's canceled. Omg! No way am I staying at home again. I'm sick of facing the computer and my bed.

I need some sugar and spice to add some flavor to my life. Everyday sleep, eat, watch tv, online. Bored stiff. Something to be joyful about. Chengxi's 9pm Like Father Like Daughter is damn funny. Watch it. Omg, I love Chengxi.

Thought of posting some pictures. Browsed my whole computer and found no nice photos. -_-

I really don't know what else I can do anymore. Sleep is the only thing I can think of. Zzz.

Even Zenn who is 5 years younger than me is getting engaged. Me? Still lost for direction. Still lost in the forest. Skali one day kena eaten up by bear. Merry xmas then. -_-

I fear.