Friday, August 24, 2007

Boring

Today was another sleepy day. I slacked the whole day. Half mia you can say. Was lazy to reply to anything or online. Just slacking watch videos for the whole day. Watched 3 pieces of discs.

Napped a little while and had 2 cones of ice cream today. Yum yum. Pang seh jeffery from best for movie treat tomorrow. Lied to him I'm sick. Bad me right? LoL. As I don't really feel comfortable going out alone with a guy. Excluding sister and buddy.

Came online for a little while at night. Being dragged to a 'meeting' to discuss about saturday's meeting. The 4 of us are going for movie and dinner. Another pok si me day. Die. LoL. How am I even going to survive without a job now? And yet I still keep going out and out.

I'm worrying more and more. Because of him. He rather tio the caning cos he want to be with me sooner. I really don't know what else to say anymore. If he gets a longer sentence, I don't know what am I going to do also? Continue waiting?

Rider messaged me just now. Got a shock. It's been quite long since we chatted. So many changes within these few months. Nothing much to update already. Life's getting more and more boring. Haiz. I need a job. I need a life.

My Samsung mouse died yet again. Eee!

What goes around comes around.