Monday, October 08, 2007

Anti Social?

I feel so neglected by my gang. Last time I could join in any outing they went. Now? I don't even know they have an outing. That was before I started working. After I starting working, things changed. My gang just don't feel the same anymore. Is it because I'm not officially part of them anymore?

I don't know. I only know friends don't call me when they have a gathering or meet up session. It's like I'm invisible. Or have they think I've become anti social like the two letters guy? I've not! I'm still waiting for the day where we could go out in a group again.

I admit now I hang around more with other friends. But that doesn't mean I don't need my gang anymore. I felt so upset.

Even sister and buddy don't hang out with me much now. Is it really that I'm anti social now? I missed the k session with uncle they all. I missed the tau huay buddy and me went to buy. I missed the speeding car I traveled in. I missed all the outings I went with my gang. I missed every single thing I do with my friends.

I missed the drinking session I always did with my colleagues. We will always went out to have a drink after work. I haven't been drinking for months. Even Zenn jio me I don't go. I want to drink now! Someone jio me go drinking please. I miss the feeling of being drunk.

Bad, I feel so damn bad now. Might be getting myself some chilled beer later. Haven't smoked for weeks. Suddenly I had the craving for a crig tonight. Blame it on my mood. My dear Marlboro Menthol Light! I just want to distress myself totally.

Tell me, have I become anti social? No right? I tried to meet up with friends. But everybody will say they ain't free. I tried to go whatever outing I know. But they just don't inform me anything. What can I do? TELL ME!

DAMN.