Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Difference

I guess I need to learn the difference between
喜欢 and 习惯.
and
喜欢 and 爱.

To him, is it a feeling of 喜欢 or 习惯? I myself still not sure about that. Ever since I worked, I've been getting used to the fact that he actually fetch me to and back from work everyday. Without him by my side. It still feels the same. Not much difference. So is it 喜欢 or 习惯?

By then what's the difference between 喜欢 and 爱? Like and love. You can like your friends but you can only love your partner? No no! We can love our friends too. Love doesn't mean and don't need to involve sexual stuffs.

Come on for goodness sake. What's my feeling towards him then? I don't even know if it's 喜欢 or 习惯? Then now it's another complicated one. 喜欢 or 爱?

Please spare me la. I still don't understand and don't know. -_-

I'm a noob.