Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I Feel Good

He so WAH BIRD eh! LOL! Derek teach me de. He said next time I'm angry with someone just wah bird him. =)

PS: Wah bird = wa lan. :giggle like siao:

That wah bird guy really blocked and removed me everywhere. Sua lor. Fine lor. If he's happy. I don't mind being the upset one. Only to know that friendships are so fragile. It can be ended in such a torturing yet easy way.

I've learned my lesson again. NEVER EVER play with fire. Fire burns and kills instantly.

Never believe and trust anyone. They can be good to you this minute and stab you the next. Ouch. And I admit it hurts. I'm bleeding now.

Smoked with my dad today. I had 3 crigs in a row.

Later going out with C to drink some chilled beer. I feel good.

Don't worry people. I'm still fine off and without that person.