Thursday, October 11, 2007

Oops! Drunk!

Woke up today and still had that drunk feeling today. Had a little too much with sotong yesterday. Although sotong drank much much more then me. But that was the first time I drank up a whole can of beer by myself. And I can't take beer compare to other wines. Wonder why I can't take beer and red wine.

We were on a phone conference with my mei, ger and lilian till the early morning. Sotong left at 1 plus. And I was on phone again. This time it's with wenqian. She was crying. So I did all I could by comforting her. Hard though but I manage to cheer her up. She left the conference which me and mei were in at 3 plus.

Talked to mei till 5 plus without knowing it! My goodness! It was then I feel so tired. Dozed off in bed straight. Woke up today and keep going back to sleep because of the drunk feeling. Till I finally awake at 10 plus pm feeling refresh. I feel so good now. Going to ton the night!

Had lots of Christians friends. My dad was even asking me if I wanted be one he don't mind too. I'm thinking. Because I too believe in god. Sort of a free thinker I suppose. Friends are trying to get me to church. Maybe I'll go someday. Take it ask learning something new. Might be interesting yea?

Mei yesterday night told me about my future things. I was like ya, together with him no future. Should I chang tong bu ru duan tong break with him first? Feel like writing in to ask him. But it's sort of cruel. So well. Sigh. Don't know. Let time tells.