Friday, October 12, 2007

The Good And The Bad

My computer seems a little crazy again. So if I disappear online. Means, oh well. =S

Had received some good and bad news. Good news is I got his letter! *Muacks* =D

Bad news is I can't be god mama liao. Zenn confirm isn't pregnant. I was so damn sad can? More sad than her. Because I thought we can have a baby to play with w/o me being the one pregnant. Sigh. Next time then. Ced and cha boh jia you alright? I want a baby to play with. =X

His letter today is something that makes the worried gone. He's going to be release on his actual day. Which is 22nd this month. Which means another 10 more days. Woohoo! And he said his wounds had healed. And there's another coming televisit at 18th which is next Thursday. But don't think I will go and visit. As on 22nd. I'm more lazy please. It's like 9 plus in the morning. *Cries* No thanks. Unless there's anyone whom is so good to accompany me go.

*Hints at mei, ger and sister.*

I'm waiting for Monday. Which seems sotong, my ger and mei they all will be coming over my house. Some to ton. W00ts w00ts! I can't wait for that day. Guess we will have lots of fun that day. And hopefully I can meet my kio kor recently. Been long since I know him. But never had the chance to meet him before.

I LOVE ALL my friends!