Saturday, October 13, 2007

Boring Weekend

I have nothing to do this weekend. Karen jie is going Msia. I can't follow. Why? Cos my medical appointment is on Tuesday! And she will only be back on Tuesday noon. Guess I'll be spending this weekend staring at my computer again.

I deleted all my videos. Cos I suspected some contains virus. I was like having lots of unknown programs install out of nowhere into my comp. I deleted every single one of them. And my comp still have lots of unknown error. Bless my comp. Please. I swear I don't dare to go China websites again.

Waiting for Monday. We can smoke, eat, drink and play like monkeys all day. Poker! Uno! Habbo! Chit chat whole day long. Eat snacks and watch videos. It's really been a long time since I last had fun. And everybody was like asking me when was the last time I wen out. Err, 3 weeks ago I guess?

Someone take pity on me and jio me out this weekend please! =D