Sunday, October 14, 2007

I Feel Good

Was on the phone with my mei and ger till the early morning for the past few days. Discussing about serious stuffs, gossips, relationship things and of cos our Monday gathering! We broke our record. It was like 6.04am when we 'karp' down our phone.

Oh my. I can't wait for Monday can? We're going to have lots of fun. First I'll go to Woodlands and fetch my ger and mei. Then we'll buy lots of things from cold storage and go to my house after that. Where then sotong will come to join us.

I'll be quite busy next week. Monday gathering. Tuesday medical appointment. Thursday maybe I'll go and visit him via the tele visit. Weekends again! Then it's another few days and he's release. Beginning to count down. Just another 8 more days. I've waited this day for 4 months.

Mum fried a total of 13 chicken wings tonight for dinner. I ate 6 of it. Yum yum.
*Points finger and laughs at mei* LOL! =X

I feel so good can? Conf again tonight gals? =D