Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Belated Children's Day

I have nothing to blog tonight. Forget that yesterday's Children's Day. Oh well, I've long forgotten the day ever since I left school. It's been like 10 years since I last celebrated this holiday for the kids.

Slept till quite late today. 5pm. =x
I got up, shocked.
Ate my late lunch and I got online. Only to find out nobody's here. -_-
Luckily a sms and my DEAR DEAR's here. LOL!
Just joking. :D

I'm still feeling sleepy now. Had to wait for my show to be completed before I can head off to bed once again. Another 3 more weeks. I just hope to spend my time on bed and online more.

Got a call from his friend just now. Asking if he's release yet. Scared me to death ok? Why so many people know my phone no suddenly? -_-?

I want to go out already. Tired of staying at home everyday. Going to find my darling sister if possible. And my dear mei. I'm so worried for her please. Maybe I'll go visit her one of these days. Mei take care kk! Love you muchie muchie!