Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Not Funny Joke

The joke isn't funny okay? It's making me go T.T

And I don't even dare to step into Habbo. I'm afraid of all these. My gang, go on, tease me childish if you think it is. But frankly, I'm being bothered by it very much. Although I tried to behave like nothing happened, but I just can't.

Sorry, I just don't want another Fai's matter to happen again. Remember how Fai and me avoid each other last time. All because of scandals and gossips and rumors. It's more worse the previous time. Habz and Litez were involved.

Anyway, time to stop it. Otherwise it will cause more of my friendships to be gone case. Since C and my problem haven't been solve yet. I wonder when can everything be alright.

I slept my time away again. Just trying to waste my life away. I told ya, I've lost my direction. So just let me remain being lost for the time being. Someone, shine a torch on me please. All I can see is total darkness in front of me.

I'm lost. Totally lost.