Thursday, October 04, 2007

Sigh

Fast. Today's already the 4th Oct. Another 18 more days. I'm starting to count down.

News about me and Bryan started spreading in Habbo. Which is nonsense. I just laughed it off. He's just like Dreamze and Fai. My buddies. That's all. I'm glad things started to cool off today. Wonder why when two well known people are close, news about them spread damn flying fast. But when two normal people got together as friends, there's simply no news about them at all. This world. Sigh.

Had a big quarrel with C yesterday. This matter about C and me had been disturbing me recently. I called up my doctor to tell him. Which he goes like.
"You want to get depression again? Learn to let go of this friendship."
Well, I can't. I treasure friendships a lot. Esp mine and C's. We've been friends for like 2 years plus.
I don't know everything now. Sigh.

Been getting nonsense calls from that person again. I feel threaten. Can't you just leave me alone? You have a wife, a family. Me, nothing. Kindly just leave me alone. I know you're still reading my blog. Just please, let me off.

Sigh. Everything is just so...