Friday, October 05, 2007

Sorry

I think I made the joke too big. And cause more newly friendships to be unstable.

I just want to let go of myself. And be a different myself in virtual. I don't know I can hurt the real self.

I admit I have some hatred towards guys ever since that guy's matter happened on me. The me now just like to fool around with guys and made them taste their own medicine in return.

To me all guys ain't good. They're flirts. So the only way to win them is flirt back with them. Till Zenn asked me to stop being such a flirt. It was then I woke up.

I guess I won. The misunderstanding arrives. And I can just slap my butt and get out of the ass hole like nothing happened.

I'm sorry for friends I hurt during my fool around mood. I just want to be friendly. Not knowing another Darren's matter would happened again.

Sigh. I feel so damn bad now. Esp towards my him and my dear friend. Just leave me alone for now. I feel so ashamed to face anyone.