Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fun!

Today was really a fun day. As expected.

I went to meet mei and ger at woodlands first. Waited quite long for mei, spent another 10 more mins waiting for ger. Can't blame her. She stays in SengKang! I surprised her as she just alight the bus. Her face was like O_O!? LOL!

Then we proceed to Cold Storage to buy snacks and stuffs. Not forgetting vodka. And sotong's beer. Bought a whole basket full of snacks, vodkas, ice cream and instant noodles for lunch. I spent a total of 40 bucks. Wow. Amazing how much we can eat huh? Damn the cashier check my IC when she saw me buying beer. And she was like blur? 85 year one ar? -_-'''

Cabbed back home after that because we were carrying, I mean my ger and mei were carrying heavy stuffs and it's raining pretty heavily. They paid for the cab because I paid for the food just now.

Sotong reached soon after we reached home. I don't think the gals were shock to see sotong though. They were like oh, you're not an alien. LOL!!! So we ate our lunch and have some rounds of dai dee. I joined in at the last few rounds. Finding myself still ok with the game.

Went downstairs and the stairs area to have a breathe of air. I wasn't feeling very comfortable so we walked back soon. Well, they also almost kope up all of mine already. Wow, pro gals. Later your mama catch I'll laugh real hard. =X

Dinner was on sotong. Mac was what they had. I didn't join in because I want to diet cut down on fried stuffs. Fast delivery service I can say. Reached in around 30 mins. I joined in eating some fries and nuggets. Then we went to the room to have some laughs.

Damn it. I was in the toilet when I heard some sibei loud screams from mei. She goes, "Jie jiu ming ah!" (Jie save me!) In a shock I really thought sotong went after her with a parang!? But later to find that actually it's sotong and ger trying to pull mei's pant down. -________-'''

They went home soon. Before that we snapped a couple of pictures.
I shall sleep now. Tomorrow's my medical appointment.


Mei, me, ger! Family photo!


Mummie and daughter!


My two darlings.


Me and my mei!