Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cheers!

I don't think my computer have life to last long already. I need to do something to it. It just keep restarting all over. I smashed it just now. Then it's ok already?! -.-

Lazy to reformat. Lazy to do anything. I just want to sleep. Just back from the hospital. It's currently raining now. Current time is only 3pm. And I want to sleep.

Doctor Melvin is so cute can. It's his last appointment with me. Because he'll be going to NUH by this month end. I so miss him. To him, I can talk freely. Unlike other doctors. Some are sibei stern. Melvin's so friendly can? Will miss him. Take care doctor.

My following appointment is in 3 months time. He said I'm recovering well. Even my medication reduced from 3 to 1 only. Hooray!

It's such a fine day till even Bryan sms me this morning. Shen mo and shen mo mah. = Wei shen mo lor. I'm so glad this friendship is back to normal.

Cheers. 5 days more.