Thursday, October 18, 2007

Counting Down

Tomorrow is his last televisit. And I've decided not to visit him. Well, maybe because he'll be release in 4 days time. If I choose to visit him at this time, no surprise already right? So I'll just wait till 22nd.

I don't seem to have that feeling anymore. The feeling of him going to be release and the happiness. I don't know why is it so. Is it because I've waited too long? Or is it the bad which is the feeling really is gone forever?

My computer seems very guai with me today. Heng till can die can? Spent my day at home. Wanted to go out to BPP actually. But it's raining monkeys at evening time. So oh well. Stay home and be pig then.

I wanted to go out. But on the other side, I wanted to save more money. Sister and him still owe me money lor. Add together got 200 plus still. And talking about sister, I have no chance to go over east side to visit him still.

Monday come faster can? I wonder if there's anybody who will accompany me to fetch him.

4 more days.