Friday, October 19, 2007

Facebook!

I'm addicted to facebook! Mei and me spent the whole night trying to learn stuffs from it. I don't like messy profile. So have not added some features in. My profile's still a bit shaggy. Will make it all perfect by tonight.

I don't know facebook was so fun until I chanced upon it last night. Thanks Bryan for spending hours teaching a stupid me! Those who have facebook. Add me okay! Search for RongFang Tan.
Or this link to my profile > http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=636083745

Had a long talk with mei on phone last night. We slept at around 6am. O.O!
Went to BPP to shop just now. Spent more than 50 on food and stuffs. Thanks mum for paying.
Tomorrow? Not sure? Maybe going doctor's. Maybe staying at home to online since my computer doesn't crazy with me recently.

I removed lots of blog links from my page. Due to some blogs that never update its post.
If you discover I removed your links by mistake, tag me again for relink.
Because I read every single link blogs every night. And I do not wish to see dead blogs. =l

I got a big shock tonight while web browsing.
http://le-mon.com
See how much my old company's website had changed. They even moved out of Sim Lim Sq.
Wonder if my old colleagues are still there. I missed them. Missed my old selling products.
LeMON.

I suddenly got a craving for Campbell's instant soup. HOW? =D~

3 more days. :D