Saturday, October 20, 2007

Random

Just eaten supper. Dad bought home some breads which were on special offer. 3 for $2.50. I choose the chili pork floss. Mum ate ham and egg. And dad ate the pepper sausage. Mine was not bad. Luckily I didn't choose the others. Because they contain lettuce.

Made a cup of Campbell instant mushroom soup to go with my bread. Mum bought a packet of cream corn and cream mushroom each. Don't really like the soup's taste. A tad too thick for my liking. But still alright. I scooped the mushroom chunks out first and drank up all the soup.

Was at home the whole day. It's pouring today when I woke up. Too lazy to go out. Lie on my bed and thought about lots of stuffs. Mind was confused. I asked myself. Will it still be the same when he's release? I hope so. The feeling still stays I guess. Fine. I'll know it next week.

2 more days to go.