Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm Back Baby!

After a long 1 month plus, I'm finally back! And I noticed that my typing became rusty. -_-

My computer died on me. Motherboard crashed. Spent a month at Newstead waiting for Julian Kor to repair it. Total cost is $168 for the motherboard and a new chip. Affordable. Heng si sia.

Took it back home. It crashed again. -_-'''
This time it's windows corrupted.
#%$&%^*$%#%#$&^$%%#$%!!!

Forget it. I'll learn to treasure my computer more now. Bless it.

This 1 month plus I'm spending almost everyday with him. Good thing is I've know him better and our relationship improved. Bad thing is we still had some huge argument now and then. And our savings ran out fast. It's totally dried up by now.

We went to Malaysia to visit his grandma in Nov. It was a pleasant stay. And I spent a lovely birthday this year. He bought me a bouquet of roses! Thank you!! And of course not forgetting a cake. A fruit cake. Celebrate my birthday at Zenn's house. It was the first time I celebrate my birthday at other's house. Nice anyway. I enjoyed it with their company.

For photos please go to my Friendster. Lazy to upload it here.

Tomorrow he'll be going to work. Although just a sales asst at 7-11 with a pathetic pay of $800. I guess it's a good start for him after his release from prison.

What more can I ask for? Maybe a stable relationship and a good health and of course understanding from my parents. They still don't like him. Sigh. =(

Lots of things happened during this time. Good and bad. I guess this is life and I have to accept it. Time to move on gal! Jiayou! =D