Thursday, December 13, 2007

Lost Interest Online? YAH LOH!

I know I know. I didn't blog for 2 days right? You don't have to yell at me. Because I lost the habit in blogging daily already.

Although I did online these few days. I was trying to spend more time in Habbo. Skali all people forget me liao how?! Then oh no lor? But luckily friends still remembered me. Heng si. :D

On and off my computer. Kind of lost interest online. Browse through a few blogs, looked at forums. Friendster and Facebook also. But I kind of bored at all of them already. Don't even want to go Youtube and watch those unfinished episodes of shows I missed.

He's busy working these few days. It's been 4 days since I met him. Went to fetch him back from work today. Which after we went West Mall for dinner and he sent me back home. I can sense that he's really tired. Better get some early rest. He'll be working night shift and off on Friday. Which means we'll have more time together. Finally! ^-^

Been mocca-ing for jobs last night. Almost all need high qualifications. Sian half. I guess I'll try looking for jobs next year after my medical appointment. I wish to go back to sales line. Got lobang please recommend. Thank you.